So I went a little crazy this supermoon (largest full moon of the year) and tried a couple processing techniques. Suffice it to say I may of gone a bit overboard with the processing to try to eek out every additional bit of sharpness I could.
May the results speak for themselves…
I also did a single photo using a Nikon A1000 Point and Shoot Camera. I should of done more to see what I could pull out of the A1000 but its -21C outside and I doubt anyone with an A1000 is going to spend hours playing with the footage to try to improve the results (I’m sure one could though).
Now I also took a series of photos using the Nikon Z6 attached at prime focus on the EgdeHD 8″ and got the following results depending on how much effort in Post-Processing I was willing to spend.
Pulling out all the Stops and tring to get a more “natural look” the last image was processed via the following:
1. Registax of 184 Images
2. Pixinsight for curves and initial stretch
3. Photoshop for Raw Filter adjustments and export to JPEG